Root league input

Stephen Ring
February 18, 2019 12:52AM
30 year Scoresheet owner here.

I've played Al's, NL's and BL's over the years and for some time now I've been curious to these root leagues that I see out there. I'm something of a "homer", overpaying for the home town guys. I play to win but equally to enjoy watching the home town guys produce ... or not.

I am interested in people's thoughts on the different root league formats and would ultimately like to settle down permanently into a functional root league format with active competitive owners.

Please post/e-mail any thoughts, ideas, lessons learned or if you are interested in starting a league. I appreciate your time and thoughts.

You can reach me offline at sring17@msn.com

Stephen
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Root league input

Stephen Ring 1420 February 18, 2019 12:52AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator