Opening in long standing NL Sandberg

Roger Odisio
January 26, 2019 03:11PM
Entering its 24th season, NL Sandberg has an unexpected opening. 12 team, standard rules, highly competitive league. How competitive? Four teams make the playoffs each year. Ten owners have been with us for the last 9 seasons, as shown on the league site, All 10 have made the playoffs at least once. Only one owner has made the playoffs more than 5 times. This league defines the term well balanced. I'm an original owner and I don't remember anyone ever tanking. No 130 loss teams to make questionable trades and gum up the works. Everybody is trying to win each year.

Now one of the ten has had to step away at the last minute. The available team is #10. [www.scoresheet.com] He has left behind Max Scherzer, Carlos Correa, and a solid roster.

Contact me if you're interested. rogerodisio@comcast.net.
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Opening in long standing NL Sandberg

Roger Odisio 1487 January 26, 2019 03:11PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator