Scoresheet Baseball Spot Website

Glen Engelhorn
February 11, 2017 04:35PM
A link to my Scoresheet Fantasy Baseball Website where I will be posting player articles, videos from MLB.com Youtube channel as well as some videos of my own creation.

The idea behind the site is to provide a little fantasy baseball insight from a Scoresheet baseball GM which I feel is more valuable than what the mainstream media offers.

In the future, I will be looking for other Scoresheet guys to join in the effort to provide content if they want to. The site allows for members to post articles of their own if they wish.

There is also a statistics feature at the site which allows you to sort players based on most statistical categories which should help Scoresheet GM's make better draft decisions. Just go to the site and check it out to see what I'm talking about! Anyway, here's the link. Enjoy.

[fanstarsports.com]#
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» Scoresheet Baseball Spot Website

Glen Engelhorn 2092 February 11, 2017 04:35PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator