NL Rising Phoenix-Team 6 Available (Root League-Dodgers) or Team 8 (Nationals)

Jan Armstrong
January 22, 2017 12:33AM
This root league has Team 6 (Los Angeles Dodgers) available for an owner. If you would prefer to own the Washington Nationals (then I will take the Dodgers). This is a continuing root league. We play by basic Scoresheet rules and use web-based drafting.

Each team keeps 14 major league players. Each team must keep 7 root major league players (either from the present team or drafted and unprotected by another team). The other 7 players may be from any team, including the root team.

Each team may keep up to 15 minor league players. You may keep more, but you start losing rounds 35,34, etc. Each team keeps up to 10 root minor league players and 5 other minor league players from any team, including the root team without penalty.

You may keep three crossover players.

There are some other different rules and I will provide any interested party a copy of the Constitution.

Team 6 includes (*-Dodger):

SP: Kershaw*, Ryu*, Blanton*, Urius*, Wood*, Darvish (xo), Zimmerman (xo), Greinke
RP: Melancon
1B: Gonzalez*
2B: Utley*
3B: Turner*, Prado, Drury (OF)
OF: Pederson*, Puig*, Thompson*, Span, Schwarber

A number of very good minor leaguers.

Team 7 includes (*-Nationals)

SP: Schwarber*, Strasburg*, Roark*, Gonzalez*, Ross*, Davies, Kazmir, Chen
RP:
C:
1B: Abreu (xo)
2b: Turner* (SS)
3B: Rendon*, Solarte
SS: Cabrera
OF: Harper*, Werth*, Fowler, Davis (xo)

A number of very good minor leaguers.

Contact me directly at janarmstrong@charter.net.

JRA
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

» NL Rising Phoenix-Team 6 Available (Root League-Dodgers) or Team 8 (Nationals)

Jan Armstrong 1771 January 22, 2017 12:33AM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator