mike
November 24, 2010 04:23PM
Hello, I seen your message on the scoresheet message board. I am not sure if you decided to take on a team yet. If you have not and are still looking for a team We have 2 open. I have someone that is asking about team 5 but not a firm yea yet. This league is ran much like a normal scoresheet league with only a couple of minor changes. If you or anyone you know would have interest have them contact me, Thanks, Mike.

The rosters are here, teams 5 & 7 are open
[www.scoresheet.com]

OUR RULE CHANGES, we created a sort of farm system league.
1: 4 Rookie slots that do NOT cost picks. These slots are tradeable.
2: 1 Sophmore/Rookie slot that do NOT cost a pick. (sophmore *300AB & 100IP MAX*). This is tradeable, and can be used to protect a rookie.
3: A MAX of 3 additional rookie slots that are not tradeable, these follow scoresheet rules for losing picks.
» Reply » Quote
Subject Author Views Posted

Looking to join an AL continuing league with 12 teams or more

Troy Bourassa 6337 November 23, 2010 06:27PM

Re: Looking to join an AL continuing league with 12 teams or more

Kent Felker 4457 November 24, 2010 02:55AM

» Re: Looking to join an AL continuing league with 12 teams or more

mike 3912 November 24, 2010 04:23PM

mike 3504 November 24, 2010 08:10PM

Troy Bourassa 3526 November 24, 2010 08:29PM

Troy Bourassa 3595 November 25, 2010 04:06PM

Author:

Your Email:

Subject:

Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically. If the code is hard to read, then just try to guess it right. If you enter the wrong code, a new image is created and you get another chance to enter it right.
This is a moderated forum. Your message will remain hidden until it has been approved by a moderator or administrator