SCORESHEET FANTASY BASEBALL: INSTRUCTIONS FOR SENDING LINEUPS BY E-MAIL
The easiest way to send in your lineup is from your league's webpage. You can go to your existing lineup into a window on that page, cut, paste or type in whatever changes you want, and then can send your lineup to us straight from that webpage. Lineup changes sent from the web page are FREE!
Or, if you prefer not to send your lineup from the web, and want to create it on your own computer and e-mail it to us, please follow the formatting instructions below (though we think using the web lineup form on your league's page will be far easier, and lineup change fees do apply if you send changes by regular e-mail):
If sending your lineup by e-mail, please send it to:
On the SUBJECT LINE of your message please put your league, team number and name.
- Send your lineup in the body of your e-mail. Please do NOT use an attachment, instead Copy and Paste your lineup directly into your e-mail message.
- Include your name, league (no abbreviations please) and team number.
- Any trades
- Include what team you are trading with
- List who you gave up before what players you got
- Include any draft picks that are being traded and the team they come from
- If you do not want a number in the sac bunt or PH for column do NOT leave it blank. Instead, put either an N or a dash (-)
- The steal column is a simple Y or a N (not Yes or No)
- Please include your players' Scoresheet numbers
- List your new lineup in the exact following
- Starting Lineup vs. RHP (AL & BL list 9, NL list 8)
- Bench vs. RHP
- Starting Lineup vs. LHP (AL & BL list 9, NL list 8)
- Bench vs. LHP
- Starting Rotation (list 5 starting pitchers for regular baseball and 4 for the winter game)
- Closer (optional, can list 0,1 or 2)
- Defensive substitutions (optional)
Below we have provided an American League Sample Lineup Card - E-mail Format. Please use spaces (not tabs) to separate the columns. (And no, they don't have to line up perfectly - we just need to be able to read your lineup to correctly enter it.) You do NOT have to include first names, but do include last names. You should NOT include column headers, but please follow the column order! (We just included the column headers for your info) Note: there is no steal column in the sections versus LHPs.
League: Sample AL Team Number: 1 Team Name: Example Team STARTING LINEUP vs. RHP # name pos steal bunt rank 523 Jacque Jones CF Y 8 3 (note Y and not Yes) 396 Adam Kennedy 2B Y 7 7 517 M. Ordonez RF Y - 4 368 C. Delgado 1B N - 1 (note N and not No) 367 P. Konerko DH-1B N - 2 (DH-1B not DH,1B) 536 B Higginson LF Y 8 5 450 Dean Palmer 3B N 8 6 322 Brent Mayne C N 6 8 470 C. Guillen SS Y 5 - BENCH vs. RHP 548 W. Magee CF Y 5 - 446 C. Paquette IN N 7 9 (Note IN and not IF) 411 F Menechino 2B Y 7 - 325 Einar Diaz C N 4 - 486 Angel Berroa SS Y 1 - STARTERS vs. LHP # name pos bunt rank 523 Ja. Jones CF 6 6 411 F. Menechino 2B 8 8 517 M. Ordonez RF - 1 367 P. Konerko DH-1B - 2 368 C. Delgado 1B 9 3 450 Dean Palmer 3B 8 4 325 Einar Diaz C 7 5 536 B Higginson LF 6 7 470 C. Guillen SS 5 - Bench vs. LHP 548 W. Magee OF 7 10 446 C. Paquette IN 8 9 396 Adam Kennedy 2B 5 - 486 Angel Berroa SS 4 - 322 Brent Mayne C 1 - STARTING ROTATION # name hook closer hk teams to face 30 Roger Clemens 5.5 3.5 3 6 8 5 Jamie Moyer 5 3 2 4 25 Steve Sparks 5 3 3 6 8 31 Sidney Ponson 4.5 2.5 3 6 79 Doug Davis 4 2.5 2 4 (only list 4 starting pitchers for winter baseball) BULLPEN # name hook inning vs RHB vs LHB 42 Dave Burba 4 1 4 4 239 J.C. Romero 2.5 4 3 3 253 Esteban Yan 2 6 1 2 252 Arthur Rhodes 2 6 2 1 CLOSER (Optional) 235 Billy Koch 3.5 8 1 1 DEFENSIVE SUBSTITUTIONS C 111 B. Smith 1B - 2B - 3B - SS 222 C. Jones LF 333 D. Smith CF 444 E. Jones RF -
Blank Lineups in PDF Format:
Blank AL lineup Card in PDF
Download Fantasy Baseball Brochure